Account Manager / Print Production Coordinator
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
WANTED: Accountant Manager / Print Production Coordinator
Full time/day shift position, Monday – Friday
Salary: Commensurate with Experience + Health Insurance & 401K
A bit about us. Xerographic Digital Printing is Orlando’s leader in Digital Printing and we are growing and expanding our services. We’ve been in business over 30 years and have a great client following and a reputation as dependable, honest, hardworking people who take great care of our clients. We employ state-of-the-art technology including the latest Digital production presses, software and hardware.
We offer very fast turnaround to our clients and do our best to solve their problems with great ideas, technology and most of all, the most talented and knowledgeable team in the industry. We have a clean, modern workplace with no chemical smells like those associated with offset houses. We have fun at work but when the going gets tough everyone at Xerographics pitches in to go the extra mile.
Who we need:
An experienced Accountant Manager specializing in print to manage the relationship with our fantastic corporate clients.
Who you are:
You're a stellar communicator, both written and verbal. Your co-workers respect you. More importantly, customers love and trust you. You know how to work in a fast-paced environment and how to solve problems. You must have strong interactive, planning and time management skills.
Experience: You have at least 2-3 years of experience in printing. Digital printing experience is very helpful. You understand file formats and graphic design applications with a solid un Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
Details: You're big on details, no matter how small they may seem. You must be highly-organized with the ability to manage multiple projects on time and within budget.
Team Player: You don’t hesitate to pitch in, even in other departments when needed.
Deadlines and pressure don't faze you. You think fast on your feet — and when you're sitting down. You emit positive energy and it inspires those around you to do their best.
Other responsibilities and requirements
- You don't just go with the flow, you manage it, and you work with managers and team members to prioritize workflow.
- People tend to like you and you can get along with anyone. We're kind of like a big family and getting along is important. Especially in a fast-paced business like printing.
- You can write persuasively and know when a phone call is better than an email.
- You diffuse situations before they become problems.
- You're great with computers and standard office programs and have at least a basic understanding of graphic arts applications.