Ritz Kids Coordinator
- Full Time
Imagine how successful you want to be. We’re with you.
At Marriott, every job comes with rewards for doing well, opportunities for growing, and tools for building a great life. Check-in to Marriott—where life just keeps getting better. Join us. We’re Marriott.
Positions are currently available at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes and the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. Positioned as a quiet retreat, we’re focused on delivering the luxury and service for which our brands are renowned, while the city’s top attractions are only minutes away. At Grande Lakes we’ll provide you with the tools and rewards you need to meet every challenge. Join us and experience our commitment to excellence, while redefining your future.
The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes is currently accepting applications for Ritz Kids Coordinator: The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes (16001914):
- Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule guests to participate in recreation activities.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
- Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members.
- Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency.
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager.
- Clean and maintain recreational equipment and supplies.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Follow company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Process payments for rental equipment, recreation activities, facility rentals, or retail sales. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
FORTUNE magazine recognized Marriott International as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For”, for the tenth consecutive year. Benefits may include: medical, dental, vision, 401(K) profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, career advancement, hotel room discounts and more.
Live • Reward • Grow
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.