UX Front-End Developer
- Full Time
Pay Level: MM3/18, negotiable
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative, engaging, and informative websites, apps and components for a worldwide audience.
- Integrates front-end code with our content management system.
- Consults with team to prototype, refine, test, and debug websites; critiques and solicits feedback on web applications. Implements modifications based on feedback from users and management.
- Publishes documentation of developed applications including the logic, coding, testing, and modifications of solutions.
- Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about developed applications and solutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
● Experience with SASS or LESS compilation of CSS.
● Experience with mobile development, including responsive design.
● Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
● Strong consistency and attention to detail.
● Intermediate principles and techniques of digital development.
● Technical aspects and advances in digital technologies.
● Interpersonal skills using diplomacy, tact, patience, and courtesy.
● Be flexible and adaptable to changing technology stacks.
● Learn new programming skills, languages and systems.
● Maintain current knowledge of technological advances in the field.
● Collaborate with others.
● Be self-motivated to meet time schedules, deadlines and plan and organize work.
● Work confidentially and with discretion.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: