Bell Attendant - PT overnight 11:00 - 7:00 a.m.
- Full Time
BASIC FUNCTION: Bell persons are responsible for the transportation of guests and assisting with the Bell Desk functions.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE Must be 21 years of age or older. Must meet current MVR guideline for driving of company vehicles. Must have current Florida Driver License. Meet governmental requirements for operation of motor vehicles for the transportation of passengers according to Title 49 code of federal regulations.Ability to transport, handle and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. (Note: Loading and unloading luggage out of vans, busses, etc., and delivery to and from guest rooms). High school diploma or equivalent experience/training. Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- 1. Opening doors for clients or personnel.
- 2. Introduce the guest room to the customers in a clear and concise manner.
- 3. Checking in laundry from cleaners and delivery of laundry.
- 4. Room deliveries.
- 5. Handling luggage for clients.
- 7. Maintaining vehicles' fuel levels and cleanliness.
- 8. Using proper care in driving procedures.
- 9. Reporting any accidents and tickets received to your manager and Human Resources immediately.
- 10. Logging in all driving times and destinations.
- 11. Special deliveries or errands.
- 12. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
- 13. Maintaining the highest level of employee/guest relations.
About Our Property
Come build your future with Benchmark Hospitality International at The Villas of Grand Cypress
The Villas of Grand Cypress offers guests world class amenities and a choice of magnificent accommodations, including spacious Club Suites and elegant Villas with up to four bedrooms. All within walking distance of 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature - designed golf, an Academy of Golf, unparalleled recreation and diverse and decadent dining.
Why You Want to Work for Us!
Benchmark Hospitality International has determined our core set of values as: Integrity, Individual, Entrepreneurship, Partnership, Realism, Service and we believe in balanced system of Living, Learning and Leisure. These values are considered and applied in all aspects of our performance and relationships with others and everything we do has our guests and employees in mind.
What Our Employees Say About Us!
“Working at The Villas of Grand Cypress is like working with an extended family. Once you arrive on the peaceful and relaxing property, with the beautiful rolling greens and mature landscaping, it already feels like home”. The property has a unique sense of relaxed sophistication and service. Employees are encouraged and even challenged to make decisions to “Be The Difference” in everything they do! Being creative and entrepreneurial to think differently about how we provide service to the guest is a day to day occurrence.
Benefits offered to FT employees:
- Paid Time Off after 90 days
- Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Pay
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
- Free Meals at The Grand Cafe
- Free Golf for employees
- Employee & Employer Funded 401-k
- Hotel Travel Discounts at our sister properties
- Discounts with Partner vendors
- Recognition Programs
- An Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V