Marketing Manager - Madame Tussauds/Sea Life
- Career Level
SEA LIFE Orlando. Where your career goes swimmingly!
Do you have the Magic in you to create memorable experiences all for the love of fun? Do you wish to cast a spell of laughter and enjoyment to the people around you? Want to join a team that creates smiles and memories globally on a daily basis. Then you have the magic to be Team Merlin at SEA LIFE Orlando!
- Plan and deliver the attractions marketing plans with a focus on promotional activity and loyalty programs against commercial and financial results in line with business objectives.
- In line with the Marketing Brand strategy, plan and execute the on-going annual marketing plan for the Attractions to achieve volume and SPH through consumer channels.
- Identify audience insight and increase market share across key audiences to drive visits and maximise opportunity for repeat visits through effective guest experience, annual pass sales and product development.
- Plan and ensure effective delivery of site promotions, online, direct marketing plan in line with target audience, measured ROI and overall Attraction brand plan.
- Work with Central Marketing /Brand Manager to ensure all activity is completed in line with overall brand guidelines and other Attractions activity to ensure consistent brand identity.
- Work with Head of Sales & Marketing and Marketing Manager to determine monthly forecasts for annual admissions, yield and revenue budget across channels and review on a regular basis in line with attraction performance.
- Work alongside the Operations Manager to support in-attraction spends in line with marketing activity and maximise guest satisfaction scores.
- Provide effective marketing reports to Marketing Manager, Head of Sales & Marketing and broader leadership team detailing marketing activity, effectiveness and ROI.
- Provide monthly forecasts for admissions volume, SPH and revenue and adjust marketing activity as required to ensure budgeted revenue and admissions across all channels.
- Drive online sales through online activity and work with brand manager to maximise efficiency of website from traffic to conversion.
- Assist with marketing budget, vendor relations, and payment processes.
- Maximize channel strategy to deliver most cost efficient route to market in line with overall sales and marketing strategy.
- Drive repeat visits through effective product offering in line with CAPEX budgets and a calendar of events, focus on annual pass sales and repeat visit incentive/communication.
- Identify, secure and execute highly visible sales promotions with third party brand partners and combine ticket packages/partner attraction promotional activity.
- Create consumer marketing promotions plan and develop framework to deliver revenue and volume delivery through third parties.
- Ensure that all sales and marketing activity is measurable and deliver ROI against budget and revenue.
- Understand target customer profiles and increase the market share of visitation within promotional markets across both midweek and weekend trading periods.
APPLIED KNOWLEDGE & SPECIALIST SKILLS
- Strong promotional, digital and budget management skills.
- Strong project management skills to drive ideas and opportunities through to completion and measure return on investment.
- Time management of ensure own objectives are met.
- Work with Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to manage marketing budget and report monthly at monthly business reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree. Majors in business, marketing, communications and/or advertising preferred.
- About The Benefits In return you will find a competitive salary and benefits package (including a medical, vision, dental, life insurance and 401(k) matching plan offering), share program opportunities, and benefit from free entry to all of our Merlin attractions which also extend to family and friends. In addition, you can expect continued growth of joining an exciting, global organization.
- About Us SEA LIFE is the world’s biggest aquarium. From sharks to sea turtles, and jellyfish to seahorses, SEA LIFE Aquarium showcases over 10,000 sea creatures worldwide. Merlin Entertainments, plc Merlin Entertainments is a business built on fun. We are the world's second-largest visitor attraction operator. We operate over 100 attractions, eight hotels and three holiday villages in 22 countries across four continents and we run some of the best known names in global leisure. These include the likes of SEA LIFE, Madame Tussauds, the Dungeons, the Eye brand, and LEGOLAND. Whether you are serving delicious food, working in the office, maintaining the attractions, entertaining guest or operating rides, the objective is to provide a truly memorable experience and a great day out for all members of the family. We offer flexible opportunities, in a totally unique environment