Regional Sales Trainer - Floater
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Qualified Sales Leads
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
The Regional Trainer performs and implements daily training at the local and regional level within the Business Sales Unit. The Trainer assists the resort Project Directors, Business Unit Sales Training Manager, National Director of Training, Vice President and Senior Vice President of Sales in the standardization of training for new hire Agents as well as Sales Managers. The Trainer provides resources in mentoring, and successfully facilitates the “train the trainer” critical path to success.
- Work closely with the Regional Business Unit (RBU) Sales Training Manager, National Director of Training, Project Directors, Regional Project Directors, RBU Vice President and Vice President of Organizational Development in order to establish standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all local, regional and national training.
- Must be able to carry out specific duties according to established SOPs, which includes daily training sessions according to the sites’ needs and scheduling & ensuring coverage of RBU training needs. Coordinate site, regional or RBU priority trainings as needed.
- Develop and manage new special projects as assigned by RBU Sales Training Manager, National Director of Training or Vice President of Organizational Development.
- Develop & monitor a training library and curriculum.
- Work on individual and/or group training, and must support complete DRI presentation.
- Ensure all technology devices are used properly and are supplied for most effective training.
- Must be an effective communicator, with excellent oral & written skills to be able to improve current sales processes through mentoring of site’s sales managers.
- Must be state licensed and be able to assist as a T.O. when needed.
- Perform specific projects to assist RBU Sales Training Manager, National Director of Training, Vice President and Senior Vice President of Sales, and Director of Sales for the region.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice the Meaning of Yes® and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university, or one (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Licensing as required by state laws & regulations.
- Vacation ownership experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent business skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex body language.
- Ability to respond proactively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Good knowledge to work with mathematical concepts that are critical to financial analysis.
- Strong computer knowledge, with emphasis on Excel spreadsheets, Word documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to maneuver through our Corporate intranet and other industry-related websites.
- Ability to collect data from various sources including staff & management level, create & revise reports, and provide accurate information to management.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
- Use analytical skills to make reporting more efficient and valuable.
- Must be able to multi-task.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer