Executive Administrative Assistant
This job is responsible for performing high level confidential administrative duties in support of the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO). The incumbent will also provide administrative assistance to the Marketing & Communications team and act as backup for the Office of the President.
ESSENTIAL ACCOUNTABILITIES or TASKS:
- Provide administrative duties as directed by the CMO to include calendars, meeting schedules, travel arrangements, processing expense reports, production of presentations and reports, arranging teleconferences and webinars and other duties as assigned.
- Review incoming correspondence to determine disposition and follow-through. Prepare responses as necessary/requested on behalf of CMO. Correspondence could include items such as thank you letters after meetings, trade missions and consultant events for the CMO.
- Provide administrative support for the Team Florida Marketing Partnership, including setting up meeting logistics, notices and minutes, as well as tracking partnership support and managing partner invoicing and other related duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing & Communications team on related financial aspects such as handling invoices, purchase orders, request for payments, and contract management files. Also supporting the scheduling of off-site team meetings.
- Provide support as needed in the execution of Marketing & Communications initiatives such as helping stage events, preparing direct mail pieces, ordering and maintaining promotional items inventory and other related duties as assigned.
- Perform general administrative office support functions for the Marketing & Communications team such as filing, preparing expense reports, handling mailings, coordinating itineraries and ensuring discrete disposition of confidential matters.
- Provide administrative backup as needed to the Office of the President in support of the CEO’s calendar, travel arrangements and meeting schedules.
This Job Might Be Right for You If…
You like helping people and making a difference. This position is critical to supporting the CMO and working with the entire Marketing & Communications team, which helps create new job opportunities for Floridians and creates a better statewide economy.
Project management is at the top your skillset list – being able to keep track of and complete tasks is key.
You enjoy solving problems. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll keep digging until you find it.
Team Player is a great way to describe you – the Enterprise Florida Marketing & Communications Department functions as a team unit. If a project must get done ASAP, everyone pitches in to help and does whatever is needed to accomplish it on time.
You LOVE the details. From handling correspondence for the CMO to submitting payment requests to Accounting, you make sure things are done correctly and accurately.
You thrive in a fast paced environment. We are always thinking ahead and moving quickly to execute marketing & communications initiatives.
You can go-with-the-flow. Marketing & Communications efforts at Enterprise Florida have to be continually optimized, so the ability to be flexible and work-in last minute changes will be valuable.
Not applicable for this position
ACCOUNTABILITY: Impact and Scope:
No financial or other measurable accountabilities have been identified for this position
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Five years’ experience as executive administrative assistant
- Excellent competency with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience working with senior level executives
- Excellent business writing skills encompassing varied types of business/executive communications
- Experience with legislative protocol
- High school graduate
- A.A. degree or relevant college-level coursework
- Previous experience in a government or not-for-profit organization
- Certification with International Association of Administrative Personnel (IAP)
- Knowledge of government and/or legislative operations and processes
- Knowledge of board administration procedures
EFI is subject to the Public Records Law and the Sunshine Law; therefore, submissions to this job announcement could be subject to public disclosure.