Water Technician - Palm Bay
- Contract Type
Water Technician (Palm Bay)
Damage, restoration and cleaning company is seeking an experienced Water Technician.
Duties include but not limited to offloading equipment and handling water/air dryers, dehumidifiers, and also setting up containment areas for facilities, hospitals and residential homes. This position involves hard and hot work.
- MUST have previous experience in floods, fire or mold clean up
- Maintain inventory of supplies
- Clean and organize vehicle and equipment
- Overall responsibility for coordination of production
- Daily recording keeping
- Be prepared to respond to emergency jobs during business hours, after business hours, weekends and holidays. On Call (staff rotates)
- Additional assignments in support of the Manager, Project Manager or Office Staff, may include but not limited to painting, cleaning and light carpentry.
Must have clear:
Criminal Background Check
Pre-Employment Drug Screen
Shift: 7:00-7:30am to 6:00-7:00pm (occasionally respond to emergency calls on the weekends)
Term: Fulltime to Hire
Salary: $12.00-$15.00 an hour (based on experience)
$15.00-$18.00 with IICRC experience