Auto Title Clerk
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Local Orlando Auto Auction dealer is requiring the services of an experienced Title Clerk to assist with auto and trailer title processing
- Examines abstract to assure complete title-coverage of land described, completeness of land description, and to detect lapses of time in abstract coverage of landowner's title.
- Prepares correspondence and other records to transmit leases and abstracts.
- Reviews title opinion to determine nature of testimonial documents needed to meet legal objections and to assure accuracy in terms of trade.
- Prepares or requests deeds, affidavits, and other documents and transmits them to appropriate persons for execution to meet title requirements.
- Investigates whether delinquent taxes are due on land involved in agreements and confers or corresponds with landowner to assure payment.
Must be a notary public
Working part time Mondays 12 hours 8:30am to 8:30pm and Fridays 8:30am to 2:30pm
Apply with resume and certifications please