Patient Recruitment Associate
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Compass Research is currently seeking a Patient Recruitment Associate to join their team in The Villages.
- Recruit subjects for approximately 15-25 studies.
- Implement various recruitment strategies for different studies in alignment with organizational goals and objectives, as well as enrollment contracts with Sponsors.
- Work effectively with Clinical Research Coordinators to schedule appropriate subjects to screening, as well as with the Prescreeners to schedule appropriate subjects to prescreen.
- Work effectively with Marketing Specialist to develop plans and ideas for the generation of new study subject leads.
- Manage new leads quickly and effectively to convert potential subjects to enrolled study subjects as efficiently as possible.
- Utilize Clinical Conductor to generate leads from the database for current and upcoming trials.
- Update Clinical Conductor regularly to ensure most recent subject information is contained there.
- Utilize other databases as available to maximize study population in accordance with the goals of the organization as well as study sponsors.
- Triage potential subjects and align them with the best study to meet the needs of the subject, organization, and sponsor.
- Communicate with Sponsor personnel regarding study performance and enrollment.
- Perform ad-hoc projects/tasks as needed QUALIFICATIONS
- Learn and support the mission and goals of Compass Research’s program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Strong time management, assessment, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and works well under pressure
- Attention to details
- Independently motivated and capable of working effectively with minimal supervision
- Handles confidential information appropriately
- Proficient in various computer systems including online web-based software, MS Office and Outlook
- Minimum Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of clinical research or call center experience preferred