Customer Service - Call Center Agent
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
The role of the Club Agent I is to provide a superior level of service to members of THE Club® in a call center setting. This position serves as the point-of-contact for all servicing requests made by Club members and will both handle inbound and outbound contact. Agents also provide administrative support for benefit programs as assigned.
- Handle inbound and outbound contact from members of THE Club® that may consist of calls, emails, letters, web chat or face-to-face meetings if necessary. During the course of these contacts, perform numerous functions including, but not limited to: booking/modifying/canceling reservations and exchanges; processing payments; educating on benefits of being a member of THE Club®; providing information as related to their account; researching and resolving issues and answering questions.
- Agent must be able to assess each members needs and independently and apply best company practices to achieve customer satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Agent must completely document all contacts and interactions with each member so that management can be provided with detailed reporting as requested and so team can provide comprehensive service as one unit.
- Must be available to work any assigned shift as the call center is staffed 6 days a week. Overtime and holidays may be required. Business need will dictate work shifts.
- Ability to function under high pressure in a fast paced environment
- 1-2 years inbound Call Center or strong customer experience
- Ability to maintain calm professional manner in all situations
- Detail oriented ability to multi-task and work under minimum direction and supervision
- Timeshare and/or mortgage servicing knowledge preferred
- Move around facility to communicate and interact with others
- Operate a keyboard and computer effectively
- Operate common office equipment such as a phone, copies, printer and fax
- Reach materials with arms
- Use hands and fingers to sift through correspondence
- Speak and hear to communicate with other
- Ability to converse by telephone to both internal and external customers
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information call (407)226-9521 and ask for Narineh