- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of four years experience as a lead carpenter in commercial construction. Years of experience determined by the quality of assignments and related to position responsibilities.
- Skills in oral and written communication
- Ability to interpret blueprints and fabricate from drawings
- Ability to assist with supervising and managing people
- Ability to operate carpentry equipment, tools and machinery including, but not limited to: table saw, radial saw, band saw, router, plane, jointer, portable hand power tools and hand tools required.
- Assist with supervising and maintaining interior and exterior renovation and remodeling of structure, and requesting of equipment, supplies and materials.
- Assist with supervising and managing all crafts and subcontractors' evaluation and work scheduling.