Healthy Families Program Supervisor
- Career Level
Come work with us and make a difference...
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible professional work supervising Healthy Families Hillsborough Project at The Children’s Home, Inc. Functions as a Field Supervisor for a team of Family Support Workers (FSW). Ensures program objectives are met and that targeted case management is utilized to capacity. Participates in and provides leadership in the organization’s performance and quality improvement efforts.
- Ensures that program objectives are met by participating in quarterly record reviews, maintaining required data collection. Implements issues derived from QI /QA process.
- Works in conjunction with and coordinates with local community and social service agencies to ensure maximum utilization of resources by families in accordance with program’s objectives.
- Ensures that program staff utilizes targeted case management for families at risk to fullest capacity. Monitors staff to ensure FSWs submit billing necessary to access funds.
- Selects, supervises and trains FSW program staff. Responsible for completing employee evaluations on those directly supervised and for ensuring that an effective employee development, discipline and recognition programs are implemented within framework of The Children’s Home’s Human Resources policies and procedures. Documents performance deficiencies, formulates improvement plans and administers disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Responsible for coordinating and holding a weekly staff meeting with FSWs. Directs and schedules work. Performs orientation and in-house training.
- Holds supervision meetings with individual FSWs to discuss caseloads and best ways to provide service to participants.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports for CHI and HFH and submits in timely manner.
- Attends required meetings and trainings of CHI and HFH.
- Represents program on various Community, FSC and CHI committees.
- Works within the philosophy and function of The Children’s Home, Inc.
- Performs other tasks as required.
***THESE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF ALL DUTIES PERFORMED. EMPLOYEES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM OTHER JOB RELATED MARGINAL DUTIES AS REQUIRED***
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a human services field and two years of professional case management experience or five years of progressively responsible professional case management experience working with the target population. Supervisory experience and familiarity with the Healthy Families program preferred.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must possess and maintain a valid Florida driver’s license with no record of criminal driving offense of license suspension.
- Must possess means of providing job related transportation and show proof of required insurance. Must be insurable under CHI’s current auto insurance policy.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Must successfully complete and maintain FDLE clearance, Federal background and state criminal background check and sexual predator screening.