HR Compliance Manager
- Full Time
With a proud heritage of delivering stellar guest service, offering exceptional products, and giving back to the communities we serve, our award-winning, fast-growing, family-owned company, 4Rivers Restaurant Group, seeks a talented HR Compliance Manager to help execute day-to-day operations of the HR function related to compliance and employee development/engagement throughout our multi-location operation.
We have a strong culture rooted in trust, uncompromised integrity, open communication, excellence, and respect, and we make it a point to use good judgment, fairness, and common sense to meet our challenges. With a deep commitment to faith-based values, we believe we are here to serve others and view our human resources as critical to the success of our overall business strategy.
The qualified individual we seek will join our HR team in execution of programs designed to support our strategic growth and organizational development for a team of 1100+ employees at 13 locations throughout Florida.
- Implement and oversee compliance initiatives pertaining to state and federal employment regulations
- Administer and assist with HR programs and services
- Policy development, implementation, and enforcement
- Performance management; compensation, employee relations; and regulatory compliance.
- Position reports to the Senior Director of HR.
In addition to classic HR skills such as knowledge of state/federal employment regulations and HR best practices, ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to build rapport, excellent verbal and written communication skills, analytical ability, and professionalism; we seek an HR Compliance Manager who can function independently as a proactive, hands-on manager in an entrepreneurial environment while building strong, trusting, cross-functional relationships with employees and management colleagues. The HR Compliance Manager must be diplomatic, solutions-oriented, flexible, assertive (in a pleasing way!), and comfortable promoting and demonstrating a servant style of leadership. He/she must exhibit good judgment and integrity and must have strong organizational, follow-up, and problem-solving skills. The right individual will also have business acumen, a collaborative style, and consensus-building skills. Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required. Knowledge of ADP applications preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years’ hands-on HR experience with an emphasis on compliance or 15 years combined operational and human resources experience required.
- Prior HR experience in the hospitality industry or a multi-location food service establishment preferred.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced business with rapid organic growth preferred. BA/BS in Business, Human Resources or a related field required. SPHR/PHR certification preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel beyond the home community required.
- Position is located in our Winter Park home office.