Call Center Trainer
Come join our growing team and provide Training, Development and Support in a high energy environment. ADCOMM has an opening for a captivating, charismatic Call Center Trainer.
Since 1992, ADCOMM has been the company that provides extraordinary installation fulfillment for growing businesses that need infrastructure support. As an Inc. 5000 Company, our mission is to provide world class service to our Partners, Clients and Customers.
The Call Center Trainer Trains and develops call center talent. This position helps drive call center effectiveness by ensuring representatives have thorough knowledge of products, services, systems, and processes and can effectively troubleshoot, resolve problems and provide a world-class experience to Adcomm’s existing and potential customers, clients, and partners.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering new hire and continuing education training to call center representatives handling data entry, third party verification, sales, and customer service
- Creating, implementing, and maintaining training materials required for the development of product knowledge, process awareness, system expertise, and call handling skills.
- Fostering a positive, practical, and effective on boarding process for new hires
- Monitoring student progress throughout duration of training.
- Working with internal QA teams to conduct informal/formal training needs assessments, identify training gaps, and drive improvements to training curriculum and/or delivery.
- Remaining up to date on changing trends in call center training and development.
- Tracking and maintaining the data records for all the trainings
- Providing floor coverage as needed, including delivery of feedback and coaching support to all CSR's
- High school diploma or equivalent required (Bachelor's degree preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years’ call center training or leadership experience required.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to develop both new hire and refresher/ongoing training programs and methodology.
- Ability to work under aggressive timelines and manage multiple projects.
- Must be flexible with the ability and willingness to work late evenings, weekends and certain holidays.
- Base salary at $30,000 - $35,000 annually DOE
- Adcomm offers health, dental, vision and supplemental benefits.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) program.
- Weekly Pay.
- Paid Training.
- Corporate Discounts
Approved applicants must submit to a Drug Screening and Background Check.
Adcomm is an Equal Opportunity Employer