Special Projects Coordinator
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
SPECIAL PROJECT COORDINATOR
The Special Projects Coordinator is responsible for providing support to internal business partners and stakeholders in the Sales and Marketing department on various business initiatives.
- Coordinates contractual, creative, and financial initiatives by working with cross functional departments such as marketing, ecommerce, legal, technology, and business managers.
- Coordinates intercompany departments to facilitate the production and placement of marketing initiatives relating to a variety of business units.
- Works with outside business partners in order to ensure timely and accurate completion of all project initiatives.
- Monitors business submissions and projects to ensure they are aligned with departmental and company standards and reports on these items accordingly.
- Provides additional support to business units or sales and marketing stake holders during business hours, occasionally out of the business hours, to align with each department's business model needs.
- Assists management with additional tasks, as needed.
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience marketing field.
- No supervisory experience required.
- Ability to operate general office machinery (i.e. computer, copy machine, fax machine, printer).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all facets.
- Ability to perform other tasks, both administrative and analytical, as deemed necessary.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access.
- Understand how to develop and implement business strategies.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information call (407) 226-9521 and ask for Narineh