Dispatcher - Marketing
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Improving Lives Through The Power of Vacations!
Diamond Resorts International® offers:
- Excellent Compensation Plan
- Fantastic Employee Benefits after 30 days of hire
- Company matching 401K
- New Company Acquisitions worldwide
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Career growth opportunities
The Marketing Dispatcher answers all incoming telephone calls to gather and organize tour information as it is called in by the Concierge. The Marketing Dispatcher provides support for the productions staff and management. The Marketing Dispatcher is expected to meet and/or exceed guest, vendor and team member expectations.
- Accurately input tour data and guest information in the company database.
- Answer incoming calls, applying proper telephone etiquette and that an ongoing effort to provide exceptional customer service is made at all times.
- Check availability for guest tours and tour information from Concierge.
- Search/research guest names and tour history in company database.
- Assist Sales, Marketing and guests as needed.
- Maintain accurate records and logs of all tour booking activity.
- Create and distribute daily reports of departmental activity.
- Responsible for daily deposit log of Concierge tour deposits.
- Expected to be punctual and reliable at all times.
- Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor at all times.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience in the hospitality or timeshare industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of hospitality or sales/marketing data systems preferred.
- Motivated and goal oriented.
- Ability to work with various personalities and have confidence to make timely decisions.
- Ability to be effective and efficient in a fast-paced, fluid work environment.
- Ability to learn additional software.
- Ability to type 35 WPM with 95% accuracy.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to adapt to changes in process and workflow.
- Must be comfortable working over the telephone 80% of the workday.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; communicating in a clear, positive and enthusiastic manner.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
- Bilingual preferred.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information call (407) 226-9521 and ask for Narineh