Front Office Supervisor - Embassy Suites
- Full Time
We are accepting applications for Front Office Supervisor.The ideal candidate must have at least 1 years front office experience in a convention hotel.
- Supervise check-in and check-out of guest, ensuring that all required procedures and service standards are complied with.
- Front office supervisor to ensure that accurate records are maintained and all other departments are informed of arrivals, villa changes, check-outs and special arrangements such as VIP privileges.
- Front office supervisor to assist the Front Office Manager by attending to minor complaints in prompt and courteous manner, ensuring that any insoluble problems are referred for attention.
- Front office supervisor to conduct problem solving among FO staff and report the result to Front Office Manager.
- Conduct daily briefing meeting with Front Office staff ensuring that all staff are aware of special events, VIPs, etc.
- Front office supervisor to continually monitor performance and behavior of subordinates staff towards guests and take corrective or disciplinary action as required and implement training or coaching session when necessary.
- Check staff roster, ensuring that sufficient staff are available to meet operational needs.
- Front office supervisor should ensure all Front Office duties are carried out in line with the hotel service standards and policy, with high standards of personal appearance, personal, hygiene, correct uniform and name badge as outlined in hotel rules.
- Perform any other duties as directed by Front Office Manager.