Owner Referral Call Center Sales Representative
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
- Qualified Sales Leads
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry Leading Training Program
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
OWNER REFERRAL CALL CENTER SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Owner Referral Telemarketer makes outbound calls to owner referrals from a list provided by the company based on multiple marketing packages. The Telemarketer offers referrals of qualified owners mini-vacation packages with various prices, gifts and resorts in exchange for a timeshare/vacation ownership sales presentation. The Telemarketer may also take inbound calls with the same initiative. The Telemarketer may harvest additional referral leads from owners.
- Place outbound calls to in-house referrals to market mini-vacation packages.
- Learn and become well versed & educated with each package offered.
- Adhere to the utmost professionalism when interacting with fellow team members/management as well as owners, members and prospects.
- Follow company guidelines for solicitation including, but not limited to, script adherence in telephone communications.
- Adhere to company and federal guidelines as they relate to the “Do Not Call” list.
- Ensure compliance of timekeeping, including clocking in & out procedures and attendance.
- Meet the established minimum target quota of net qualified packages on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintain the minimum budget VPG on all tours.
- Must not exceed company’s standard cancellation rate for the month.
- Maintain and/or exceed company-set closing ratio on all total contact calls.
- Maintain a company-set average calls per day (outbound and inbound total).
- Take ownership of personal behavior and weekly production levels.
- Must be familiar with all company programs, systems and resorts.
- Consistently apply training received on computer programs including, but not limited to, Atlas.
- Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
- Consistently practice and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
- Operate office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One (1) year of prior sales experience within a “one call, one close” environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Call Center sales experience preferred.
- Previous sales or marketing experience in the vacation ownership/timeshare industry preferred.
- Experience in acquiring/developing leads or referral telemarketing preferred.
- Must be comfortable selling over the telephone.
- Excellent telephone and customer relations skills.
- Must have an outgoing personality, and the ability to communicate in a positive, enthusiastic manner.
- Ability to work with a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Able to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to listen to customers’ needs and make accurate suggestions as they relate to customers’ requests.
- Highly self-motivated with an inner competitiveness.
- Able to take direction from management and adjust to company’s needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.
- Detail oriented.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information, please call 407) 226-9521 and ask for Narineh