Our company protects over 140,000 small business owners and 4.1 Million Families and individuals throughout the US and Canada.
Our Independent Associates own their book of business and are vested from day one. We provide state of the art training through a partnership with Franklin Covey – as well as field training with seasoned associates and regular team training – online and in person.
We're looking for full and part-time Sales Associates to take on immediate marketing and account management responsibilities.
There are 3 primary characteristics that help people become successful Associates:
- They have a strong work ethic.
- They have a burning desire to improve their life and family situation.
- They are coachable.
The Sales Associate will be the primary contact between the company and the assigned independent agency force. The role focuses on promoting our brand, cultivating existing relationships, identifying new sales opportunities within the current agency force, identifying future agency partners, and training businesses on products and services. The focus is on businesses with less than 100 employees; 15 – 30 is ideal, including commercial trucking operations, insurance agencies (to expand and monetize their book).
- Cultivate existing relationships and create new sales relationships in the B2B arena.
- Introduce and sell business owners on the fastest growing Voluntary Employee Benefit in the market today.
- Acts as a subject matter expert by providing in-depth training on our philosophy, products, and procedures
- Participate in networking events, sales conferences, and trade shows that will help to drive business
- Cross-sell the business owner on plans that can protect and grow their business.
- Must have a proven ability to close sales and a demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques to include prospecting, overcoming rejection, presentation skills, gaining commitment, and negotiation
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a demonstrated self-starter with an ability to manage your own schedule
- Must be able to quickly build strong customer relationships
- Must be able to quickly adapt to company specific software
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Willing to travel locally on an extensive basis
- Already licensed or willing to acquire a Florida Legal Expense License (0256) or a Florida General Lines License (0220) [Reimbursement for the 0256 license available for those meeting minimum performance requirement within their 1st 20 days]
- Unlimited earning potential (Commission only)
- Residual income
- Monthly bonuses
- Car bonus
- Annual vacation packages available
- We pay daily. Sell today, get paid within 2 business days