Client Care Representative / Teller - Orlando SoDo
- Part Time
SUMMARY: Actively participates in the analysis of office market and supports the development of strategies and tactics for the integrated market plan. Receives and pays out money and keeps records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions; Assists Financial Center in achieving all sales and service goals by performing the following duties within established polices and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
- Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount, and examines checks for endorsements.
- Cashes checks and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances.
- Enters customers' transactions into computer to record transactions, and issues computer generated receipts.
- Places holds on accounts as appropriate.
- Balances currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen. Reports any balance discrepancies.
- Explains, promotes, refers, or sells Bank products and services such as accounts, loans, traveler’s checks, money orders, and cashier's checks in the branch or via telemarketing.
- Performs outbound calls and set appointments for Branch Sales Leaders and Branch Sales Representatives in accordance with market initiatives and/or branch goals.
- Cross-trains on the products and operational processes associated with the Platform and assists clients with related activities.
- Opens and processes all types of accounts, products, and/or services for customers after consulting with them on their specific needs. Assists customers whenever possible. Refers customer to appropriate business line as needed to ensure customer needs are met.
- Achieves individual referral goals for cross selling of all credit, non-credit and fee income goals.
- Maintains knowledge of current products, policies, procedures and regulations as it relates to position.
- Adheres to all current policies, procedures and regulations as it relates to position.
- Processes transactions from automated teller machine and night depository.
- Responds professionally to customer inquiries or problems.
- Maintains work station within BankUnited standards.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Client Care Representative I - High school diploma or general education degree (GED), one year related experience and/or training; Client Care Representative II – High school diploma or general education degree (GED), three years related experience and/or training.