Recruiter - Customer Service
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Smart Ride has an opening for a Recruiter. You will be recruiting for hourly operations and supervisor positions in the Orlando area. If you are a high energy “people person” who can effectively recruit and on board new employees this is the job for you.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new employees
- Interview candidates
- Development of job descriptions
- Conduct pre-employment assessments and screens.
- Prepare new hire packages
- Create and manage employee files
- Conduct new staff orientations
- Coordinate and aid in the onboarding process
- Provide assistance with mass hiring, partnership with external agencies, and community partners.
- Provide employee relations support, policy and procedure interpretation, counseling, and employee communications.
- Maintains detailed records and logs of events, investigations, and discussions
- Support company Health and Safety Policies.
- Minimum of 3 years business experience staffing experience a plus.
- Experience in recruitment and on boarding.
- Employee Relations and Customer service experience highly desired.
- Strong customer-focus with good listening
- Strong communications skills - verbal, written, and presentation
- Ability to interface with management to resolve issues and to determine viable solutions.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Willingness to take ownership of issues, make decisions and follow through for results.
- Possess good judgment, knowing when to escalate issues to management
- Computer skills in MS Office.
- Self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
About Smart Ride
As a workforce advocate for over 25 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for a large number of workers. We provide temporary as well as temporary to direct employment for many individuals daily.
Smart Ride is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
- Staffing, Recruiting, Construction.
- Entry level
- Recruiting and Onboarding