- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Hytec Dealer Services is the nation’s leader in electronic repair and parts fulfillment for the office imaging industry serving all of North America. Our company has a solid history of quality and strong customer service for 30 years.
This position will work in our state of the art 57,000 SQ FT warehouse facility, and report directly to the Receiving Supervisor. We are looking for an energetic associate that has the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Offload and sort all incoming packages
- Maintain all inventory in a neat and orderly fashion
- Process all orders accurately, fast and as instructed by the warehouse supervisor
- Process all incoming inventory, after the initial receipt, accurately and efficiently
- Process all repaired inventory, after packaging, accurately and efficiently
- Receiving all inventory in custom company application
- Work in a warehouse environment with a small team of co-workers
- Maintain neat and organized work area
- Follow all company policing including safety procedures
- Full time position requiring 40 hours a week
- Working hours are 10am-7pm M-F, Occasional Saturdays
- Advanced attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Physical abilities to stand all day, and lift up to 50 pounds
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Must pass a drug test and background check
Hytec Dealer Services offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Profit Sharing and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.