Business Development Account Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Do you like to have fun at a job and help others out at the same time? Are you a talented sales professional who can utilize your skill sets in a growing business? If you would like to find out about a company like this, now is your opportunity. Our office is in downtown Orlando.
Our company is a national leader in online recruiting solutions and niche employment websites. We are looking for a world class Business Development Account Manager to be part of our GreatInsuranceJobs.com property. For the last 15 years, GIJ is the number one niche job board for insurance professionals nationwide. Our technology to produce results for our clients is cutting edge and in 2017 only getting better.
We also just became partners with two huge insurance publications. the formal announcement is being made soon.
We are going to grow- are you ready to grow with us???
- Proven track record of sales, preferably inside.
- Ability to identify, cultivate and close new business opportunities.
- Sell our job board technology, cutting-edge internet marketing strategies, 21 years of recruiting experience to our national clients.
- Work with a team of outstanding professionals to continue to increase our brands and revenue.
- Can you develop sales strategies prior to contacting designated targets, using a variety of information, including live internet demonstrations and promotional materials.
- Can you handle an aggressive schedule of daily sales contacts.
The position has many aspects to it. You will join a well established company (20 plus years of recruiting experience) that understands the art of recruiting as well as the power of the internet.
- Great Attitude
- 2+ years sales experience (inside preferably)
- College degree
- Desire to be very successful
- Ability to work with corporate clients in a professional selling environment.
- Human Resource or Recruiting background.
- Phone skills. This position requires making calls to clients.
- Proven track record of working from home.
- Not required but we use Salesforce.com for everything. We will train.
- Base Salary and Commissions
- Full Benefits (Healthcare)
- A lot of opportunity!
- Excellent work environment in our downtown Orlando office.
- 3 Weeks Paid time off
Your typical day includes servicing our insurance clients (old and new) with great professionalism, calling new clients to build relationships and recruiting strategies, utilizing our technology and learning about the recruiting business. Your success is the ability to build your own client base. This is the opportunity. The question is do you have the desire to not only be successful, but also enjoy building a great company into a household name.
If you are ready for this challenge, please apply!
Oh, yes…we have fun as well. company cruise and we do many community events like mud volleyball and kickball, all for great causes. Visit us on Facebook. (Facebook.com/greatinsurancejobs)
Apply for Business Development Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly