IT Technical Support - Temp
- Contract Type
The agency is looking for two IT Technical Support Specialists to work in Temp positions for 1 - 2 years. Provides technical assistance concerning computer hardware and software and telephone equipment issues by performing the following duties.
Associates degree (A. A. or A.S.) in information technology or related field; or a recognized industry standard computer certification (e.g., MCSE, A+, CNE, CCNA, Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7); or two (2) years of information technology experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Salary: $15.63/hour or $16.42/hour with 3 of more years experience
Minimum Requirements for all Civilian Positions
- High school or GED diploma (except for Auto Mechanics and School Crossing Guards, see requirements)
- At least 18 years of age
- U.S. Citizen or Registered Alien
- For positions requiring driving, a valid drivers license for the last year and have no more than two moving violations over the past three years
- No DUI convictions for the past 5 years. Other driving history will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony.
- Must not have been convicted of a misdemeanor involving moral character, false statements, perjury or domestic violence.
- Must not have received a dishonorable discharge from the United States Armed Forces
- No illegal drug usage over the past two years. Other drug usage will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Orange County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer