- Full Time
We invite you to apply at our globally recognized, integrated healthcare system in Central Florida. Our 849-bed Lakeland Campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation. If you have experience in HR/Benefits Administration and are a mastery of Excel, this could be your opportunity.
*Other HR Opportunities Available*
- Award Winning Workplace: Best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's & Gallup; "Most Wired Advance" Hospital
- Technology: State-of-the-art cancer center, robotic surgery, hybrid operating rooms, and advanced rehabilitation
- Growth and Opportunity: Brand new buildings and services added to care for women, children, cancer patients, and stroke/TBI patients
- Employee-centric: Guided by the Quality-Caring Practice model, relationship-centered care is at the heart of all we do.
- Care for You: Comprehensive health benefits on eligible positions, robust retirement plan, and exceptional tuition reimbursement
- Stability: 100-years in business!
What you will do:
- In accordance with LRH's benefit philosophy, proactively researches and conducts analyses to determine the organizations' competitive level.
- Manages a strategic benefit plan that is designed to facilitate employee engagement and provide a benefit package that aids in talent acquisition.
- Analyzes benefit utilization and benchmarking data, metrics and reporting to recommend and drive business decisions related to health/welfare and retirement plans.
- Supports and develops the benefit strategy with related vendor relationships designed to ensure exceptional partnership with key stakeholders both internally and externally to advance the health, wealth and overall well-being of our workforce.
- Ensures compliance with Benefit policies, processes and practices; maintain current knowledge of federal, state and local employment practices and Benefit laws.
- Reviews and audits health/wealth and retirement plan(s), working with external auditors as appropriate. Ensure completion of required testing, annual 5500 reports, as well as other legally mandated reporting
- Maintains and optimizes systems for the delivery of health/welfare and retirement plans between LRH and our vendors. This includes open enrollment. Analyzes methods to improve workflow and processes, with a goal toward lean efficiencies and automation, including reviewing and recommending appropriate use of vendor resources
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field
- 3+ years professional level Human Resources and/or Benefits Administration
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS,
- PHR/SPHR, CBP, CEBS preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Lakeland Regional Health provides everything you need to succeed professionally and personally, from education and training to exclusive perks found only at Lakeland Regional Health. Enjoy:
- Zero deductible/zero co-pay medical coverage with LRH providers
- $5,000 educational assistance
- Vision and dental
- 401A and 403B retirement plan; employer match
- Discounts and wellness programs
... and so much more!
Email your resume with salary history and expectations!