Implementation Consultant II- (Applicant Tracking Systems & Recruitment)
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Unlock Your Career Potential: Implementation at ADP. Do you have a passion for out-of-the-box thinking and a commitment to making sure customers get the most for their investments? At ADP, the Implementation team is driven by our customers' success. With us, you'll combine your analytic and project management skills with your ability to simplify complex information -- helping customers develop the skills and confidence to use our products with ease. You provide the expert support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an Implementation Consultant II. In this position, you'll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines, along with your business consulting expertise, to create exceptional onboarding experiences for each product or service implementation.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Focused on implementing applicant tracking systems
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP solution
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their business needs
- Focus on migrating clients from Virtual Edge to ADP Recruiting Management
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business processes
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related needs
- Incorporate new processes, tools and approaches when recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client when appropriate
- Understand client business issues and concerns and recommend and implement appropriate solution
- Build long term relationship and trust
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer service
- Exchange routine information with members of client project team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they arise
- At least 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- At least 1 year of business consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Ability to work from the ADP Maitland office in Orlando, FL.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience as a business analyst, consultant or practitioner in a relevant industry, or with software implementations in Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or HRIS design, configuration or implementation
- Experience offering enhanced solutions for ATS or HRIS systems
- ADP Vantage Software experience
- This position requires up to 30% travel
- Strong client relationship skills including the ability to influence client and guide the client to best solution to help resolve their client needs
- Technical training or equivalent in related technologies and/or systems implementations
- Industry related certifications (PHR, CPP, FPC, etc.) are a plus
- Work experience or certifications in networking, database usage, SQL desired but not required
- Some experience conducting training sessions is helpful
- Experience and / or formal training in project management is helpful
- Prior experience working on multiple, concurrent projects
- Sound requirements gathering and analytical approach
- Proficient with understanding and applying technical elements
- Able to communicate technical concepts and issues to a non-technical audience
- Ability to self-manage to deadlines and commitments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Consultative and collaborative approach
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standard.