Implementation Service Manager
- Career Level
ADP is hiring a Manager of Implementation Services. At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The primary focus of the Manager, Implementation is to ensure successful, timely and quality implementations for clients as accomplished by managing staff, optimizing resources and ensuring client expectations are met. Responsible for developing and/or enhancing best practices and to improve and set direction of implementation process improvements.
- Associate Management: Manages the day-to-day activities of an implementation team ensuring implementations are accomplished on-time and with high degree of quality.
- Associate hiring and terminations
- Development activities of associates, training recommendations
- Mentoring and performance management of associates
- Project Management: Manages associate assignments based on knowledge of staff and client expectations. Ensures effective use of team resources. Manages aspects of the largest and most complex implementations by performing project management functions. Assists associates with complex tasks. Liaison to other ADP business units.
- Client Relationship Management: Manage client expectations and monitors client deliverables. Works as a business partner with client to resolve issues and achieve project goals. Acts as focal point for clients to discuss changes, handle client escalations, and manages strategic changes in business.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
- 5 years directly related experience
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Results Oriented: works to achieve the highest levels of personal and organizational performance in order to exceed business goals
- Client Focus: understands the perspective of the client and takes actions to integrate their needs.
- Problem Analysis/ Resolution: Gathers information necessary to make decisions, anticipates, identifies, resolves problems in a timely manner; knows and uses available resources