Seminole State College of Florida is accepting applications for an experienced Network Analyst to join our team! This position is responsible for assisting in the management, installation, and maintenance of network equipment, network cabling, CCTV cameras, door access systems, and network UPS systems.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years documented Network administrator experience. One (1) year of experience must include supporting a variety of computers in a Microsoft or UNIX network environment.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working with the following protocols and technologies: TCP/IP, EIGRP, TFTP, Telnet, NAT, SSH, and VPN in a Cisco and mixed vendor network environment.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with telecommunication (VoIP) Cisco switches, analog cabling, VoIP telephone moves, additions, and changes.
- Valid Florida driver’s license or a valid license from another state with the ability to obtain a Florida license within 30 days.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- Five (5) years documented Network administrator experience. Three (3) years of experience must include supporting a variety of computers in a Microsoft or UNIX network environment.
- Experience with CAD, Visio or other drafting software preferred.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee fully paid health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application by 11:59 pm on February 23, 2017:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts showing the degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.