Recruiter - Customer Service
- Full Time
Smart Ride has an opening for a recruiter. Performing all tasks associated with recruiting such as screening and interviewing new applicants, on boarding, taking calls and some scheduling. Looking for a high energy people person with a positive attitude.
Duties And Responsibilities
· Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new employees
· Interview candidates
· Development of job descriptions
· Conduct pre-employment assessments and screens
· Prepare new hire packages
· Create and manage employee files
· Conduct new staff orientations
· Coordinate and aid in the onboarding process
· Provide assistance with mass hiring, partnership with external agencies, and community partners
· Provide employee relations support, policy and procedure interpretation, counseling, and employee communications
· Maintains detailed records and logs of events, investigations, and discussions
· Support company Health and Safety Policies
· Strong customer-focus with good listening skills
· Strong communications skills - verbal, written, and presentation
· Ability to interface with management to resolve issues and to determine viable solutions
· Self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Experience working in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
· Possess good judgment, knowing when to escalate issues to management
· Proficient in MS Office. Proficiency in Bullhorn a plus
· 1 year recruiting experience in skilled trades a plus
· Experience in Employee Relations and Customer service is a plus
About Smart Ride
As a workforce advocate for over 25 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for a large number of staff. We provide temporary as well as temporary to direct employment for many individuals daily.
Smart Ride is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Staffing, Recruiting, Construction