Company Overview and Benefits
EXPLORE AN AMAZING CAREER AT THE Y
As the nation's leading nonprofit organization committed to strengthening communities through your development, healthy living and social responsibility, the YMCA of Central Florida offers more than just a job – we offer you a career with a future and the chance to make a lasting impact in your community.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL
The Y impacts lives all over Central Florida through our 27 Family Centers and with over 2,000 employees, giving you tremendous opportunities to make a difference. Whatever your talent, interest, or level of experience, you can realize your potential in an array of available positions in our areas of focus.
SKILLS WE ARE SEEKING IN PASSIONATE CANDIDATES:
- Passion for helping others
- Outstanding relationship builder
- Team player
- Innate leader
- Great communicator
- Proficient in web & new media
- Organized and self-motivated
- High energy and enthusiastic
Visit Our Website | Careers
Frank DeLuca YMCA Family Center, Ocala, FL (Marion County)
Seasonal (Typically through mid-August)
Make a difference in your life and the life of a child this summer. The Frank DeLuca Y in Ocala, Florida is seeking a Camp Coordinator. Under the direction and supervision of the Program Director, s/he will be responsible for managing the daily camp program schedules, staff assignments, and oversee the implementation of the program. The Y camp curriculum driven programs are designed to nurture personal growth and teach character values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility. Our signature Y programs promote self confidence, sportsmanship, physical skills, and cultivate friendships that last a life time. The incumbent must have previous supervisory experience with day camp programming and/or education in a related field is preferred; with the maturity and ability to be a great youth role model and posses a passion for camp!
- Minimum age 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field; including at least one year of staff supervisory experience
- CPR/AED & First Aid Certified
- Drug Test and Criminal Background Check required
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
· YMCA membership for employee, and access to over 25 Y facilities in Central Florida!
· Career advancement opportunities!
· A challenging and fun work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, political affiliation, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.