In - House Sales Representative - Licensed
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
This position is responsible for consistent and accurate sales presentations to guests and owners, achieving defined sales targets, and maintaining a high level of guest satisfaction.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Effectively deliver required sales targets.
- Present sales process consistently and accurately.
- Study and develop proper product knowledge and sales techniques as required to obtain maximum sales efficiency within established standards.
- Maintain a high level of guest service and quality sales presentations.
- Keep current on sales information and materials.
- Keep current on and support the company's marketing strategies.
- Attend and actively participate in all sales and training meetings.
- Set and review performance goals weekly, monthly and annually.
- Consistently manage the sales representatives function performance to ensure sales budgets are being met.
- Coordinating customer specifications with other departments and responding to customer issues to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, meet and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a timeshare organization sales department
Certificates & Licenses: State of Florida Real Estate License or 3-5 years verifiable proven track record of successful vacation ownership/timeshare in house sales, if unlicensed