The Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Winnie Palmer Hospital is capable of the highest level of care for high risk newborns. More than 26,000 babies have been successfully treated since the unit opened more than 30 years ago, and our NICU consistently demonstrates the best outcome statistics in Florida for low birth-weight babies. The unit has 112-bed Neonatal In 112-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) the fourth largest NICU in the United States. The unit has 44 Level III beds (highest level of NICU care) quad rooms with 4 babies.
We are current seeking an RN for our night shift position with the following:
- Twelve months hospital RN experience required. Neonatal experience preferred.
- Current license in the State of Florida renewed every two years. Maintains current BLS.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and continuing educational.
- Meets all mandatory and developmental requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department