Residential Loan Officer - Ellenton
6 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Harbor Community Bank one of the fastest growing banks in Florida is looking for a Residential Loan Officer to join their team!
The position of Residential Loan Officer (RLO) is primarily an outside sales position, responsible for originating 1- 4 family residential loans for the Bank. The primary function is to establish referral relationships with Realtors, Builders, CPAs, Architects and others who may come in contact with consumers needing a residential loan. The RLO is to promote business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services. In this role, you will meet with clients to discuss loan programs & terms, take the loan application, discuss all disclosures and compliance issues, obtain applicants information and documentation necessary for processing, underwriting and closing. The RLO is to work closely with the processing staff in insuring the loan closes on time.
Minimum qualifications for a successful candidate are:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) in business or equivalent education; 2 years’ experience in residential lending or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience, knowledge and training in financial statement and tax return analysis typically resulting from a combination of education in accounting, financial and/or credit analysis or related areas.
- Experience, knowledge and training in all lending activities and terminology.
- Understanding of construction, real estate and residential loan processing.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal lending and compliance regulations, and other Bank lending policies.
- Ability to develop marketing and business development skills with customers.
If you are ready to join a fast paced & exciting environment, we invite you to apply!