Customer Service Advocate
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Love making customers happy? We are looking for you! We are looking for someone to take our customer service to the next level. At this time we are in need of one excellent customer service representative that stands out above the rest.
- Self-Motivated learner with a track record of dependability.
- Professional Phone / email / live chat etiquette.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and Strong Administrative Skills.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Extremely organized have an obsessive attention to detail and thirst to multi-task!
- Reliable self-starter. Ability to follow set processes and procedures with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under high pressure at times.
- Strong Internet Transactional skills and technology literacy.
- Possession of strong verbal/written communication skills in the English language.
- Must be knowledgeable of recent trends in technology & have at least 3 years advanced experience with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Outlook and Word.
We're looking for someone who has experience in in the following areas:
- Working in handling direct customer email queries (40+ per shift).
- Handle emails and tickets per day with occasional telephone calls (small amount).
- Answering queries from customers.
- Data entry and performing a variety of other office tasks.
- Relay information to customers in regards to availability, pricing, deliver and order status.
- Interacting with our computer based ticketing system which keeps track of phone, email and online chat correspondence between representatives and customers.
- Troubleshoot technical problems with savvy and non-savvy customers over the phone and via email
More searches like this
- Accounting Front Desk $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Advertising / Public Relations Front Desk $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Government Front Desk $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Hospitality Front Desk $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Insurance Front Desk $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando