Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Responsible for handling the receivables for a portfolio of B2B direct bill clients globally. This entails monitoring all accounts receivable balances via the AR aging report and following up with clients to collect, post and reconcile payments received on a timely basis. Other responsibilities include maintaining a professional business to business relationship with clients while providing support and training in our reconciliation system and assisting with dispute resolution.
Essential Functions: The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for a portfolio of 300+ accounts
- Running and maintaining the AR aging report on a daily/weekly basis
- Collecting payments due by clients as contracted
- Posting payments
- Reconciliation of account balances and payments
- Assist in resolving disputes
- Assist sales team with any issues regarding accounts
- Assist in training clients in the use of the reconciliation site - RECO
- Reporting balances to management 2 times a week and any issues on a daily basis
- Meeting weekly collections goals
- AS degree or higher in business or accounting.
- 2 years minimum of related experience
- Able to achieve collection goal while maintaining a good professional relationship with our clients
- Proficient in MS Office, with an emphasis on MS excel
- Good analytical and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Detail oriented
- Good Organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines timely
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent verbal and written English and Spanish.
About the Company:
Tourico Holidays, a Travel Holdings, Inc. company, is the world’s fastest growing travel distribution company; brokering global inventory to global clients. Our goal is to become the largest worldwide wholesaler of hotels, activities, car rentals, vacation homes, flights, cruises and transfers. Founded in 1994 by Uri Argov in Sanford, Florida, Tourico Holidays has grown to 26 locations with over 600 employees providing service in 13 languages.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and eligible dependents including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. A matching tax deferred 401(k) plan is also available. Employees receive paid time off, plus nine company holidays and a floating holiday. Access to travel discounts are offered as an employee benefit.