Front Desk - Night Auditor
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
The Four Points Orlando International Drive is currently accepting applications for Front Desk Night Auditor.
The ideal candidate must be friendly, courteous and helpful to all individuals, both guest and non-guest. Look after the wellbeing of every guest and take personal responsibility in assisting guests to ensure a memorable experience!
Guest Service Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. Primary responsibilities include: registering guests, making and modifying reservations, hotel operator, and concierge duties. Providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Education & Experience:
- At least 1 year of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles.
- Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot in order to resolve guest issues that may arise and respond to emergency situations.
- Must be proficient in Windows operating systems, company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc. from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must be able to work in a self-managed environment.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.