Office Assistant - General and Bookkeeping
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
iStudio Salons needs a part-time Bookkeeping and General Office Assistant. You will support accounting, marketing and operations from our contemporary Orlando office and be an integral part of our team.
iStudio Salons corporate office located in Orlando supports 7 Orlando salons, 3 South Florida salons and 1 salon in Valparaiso, Indiana.
Job Description: This position will assist with day-to-day accounting entries, operations data tracking and marketing data production. Hours will fluctuate depending on projects but likely will range between 20 to 25 hours a week.
- Must be knowledgeable in accounting procedures and processes and proficient with MS Excel, MS Word and other Windows PC applications.
- Must have a solid knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles and be able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent writing and communications skills a must.
Minimum Education Requirement: Two-Year or Four-Year college degree preferred in accounting or bookkeeping. Applicants with limited bookkeeping/accounting employment experience, but possessing superior academic qualifications in bookkeeping or accounting will be considered.
Other Requirements and Experience:
- Must be extremely reliable and trustworthy, able to maintain strict business and client confidentiality.
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented and organized.
- Should have at least 1 year experience in a bookkeeping/accounting support position and be local to the Orlando area.
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 per Hour
Apply for Office Assistant - General and Bookkeeping
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly