Production Line Lead
- Full Time
Company in Orlando looking for Production Line Leads to start A.S.A.P.
* 2nd Shift: 3:30pm - 12am
* 3rd Shift 11:30pm - 7:15am
(most be flexible to work overtime and on weekends)
* Temp to Hire
* Pay: B.O.E. ($12.00 - $13.00)
Position Purpose and Objectives
Responsible for the overall operation of the production line assigned to.
Essential Job Functions
- Must follow all GMPs and relevant SOPs.
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to the set-up of assigned production line.
- Responsible for meeting all requirements leading to production line release.
- Make sure the proper packaging components are staged by the production line at all times.
- Assign line operators to their appropriate positions.
- Continuously trains, monitors, and supports production line throughout the shift.
- Fill out time and labeling records attached to the packaging batch records and releases.
- Responsible for the safety and cleanliness of production line.
- Responsible for properly completing BOM’s, Process orders and other relevant paperwork as related to packaging department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- This individual must be able to read and apply the information contained in the product specifications for their operation.
- Calculate and track production gains and losses.
- Problem solving skills.
- Maintain quality, and safety standards.
- Train and monitor line personnel in performance of their duties.
- Effectively change and manipulate line layout for maximum production output
- Great communication and leadership abilities
- Assigning line workers and monitoring quality and productivity.
- Strong interaction with quality assurance, and Supervisors.
- This individual must have 2 years packaging line lead or similar position experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, basic math, and problem solving skills.
- Have ability to train and lead packaging production line.
- Self-motivated, team player and well organized.
Send resumes to: Ingrid@proimagesolutions.com