Social Media / Marketing Intern - Fall
Marketing Intern Job Description
Do you like to have fun at a job and help others out at the same time? Are you looking to utilize your skill sets in a growing business? If you would like to find out about a company like this, now is your opportunity.
Our company is a national leader in online recruiting solutions and niche employment websites.
We are looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing campaigns. In addition to marketing, this position will be asked to help with sales, admin, and event tasks as well.
This applicant should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. This is an unpaid position with great perks for a fun company located in downtown Orlando.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Provide support to sales team and sales management
- Social media
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Assist in lead generation
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Recent graduate or currently enrolled in a college or university in the Orlando area.
This person should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience
Internship Duration: August - December