COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Looking for a strong candidate to fill a position in our commercial property management & real estate division. The ideal candidate will handle all aspects of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and understanding of Job Costing for multiple commercial properties throughout the Central Florida area. Duties will also include a variety of administrative tasks, the ability to multi-task in a high volume environment and meet all applicable deadlines. Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate software or equivalent is a must for this position.
- Must have a Minimum of 3 to 5 years commercial property management & real estate accounting experience
- Experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and collections with an understanding of Job Costing and General Ledger
- Proficient with Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate software or equivalent
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Experience with Rent Rolls and Lease Summaries
- Professional demeanor and ability to effectively communication with a variety of clients and tenants
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Candidates must provide salary requirements in a cover letter in order to be considered.