Business Development Manager – Commercial Lines Insurance
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Are you a Commercial Insurance Agent looking for a way to expand your knowledge and grow your income? Vision HR, Inc., a leading payroll, HR and commercial insurance firm has an opening for a Business Development Manager in the greater Orlando market. This role requires the prospecting and closing of commercial insurance packages, workers compensation, custom group benefit packages (health, vision, dental, ST disability, LT disability, life, 401k), payroll processing, PEO and human resource compliance. You must be able to thrive in the presence of CEO’s, business owners and decision makers.
The successful candidate would have an existing network of business connections and a successful track record of selling commercial insurance packages to businesses in the property and casualty market and or life and health insurance market. A 220 or 215 insurance license is required, both are preferred.
This is an incredible opportunity to add to your experience of commercial insurance sales and include Payroll / HR solutions as another product offering; giving you a competitive advantage and an opportunity to earn more income.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and closing new clients
- Making sales presentations
- Maintaining your client accounts
- Assisting in the enrollment of new clients
- Proposing Life, Health, Property and Casualty Commercial Insurance Products
The Services you will be marketing are:
- Payroll outsourcing
- Timekeeping solutions
- Human Resource compliance and support
- Workers Comp Insurance
- Custom Group Benefits plans
- Commercial Insurance packages
- Bachelor Degree Required
- 5 years of selling commercial insurance or payroll & HR solutions
- Valid 220 and or 215 Insurance License
- Strong Computer / Microsoft Office Skills.
You can build a solid book of clients and earn a strong income in this role. Come join a winning team of professionals at Vision HR, Inc. Headquartered in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Vision HR offers a competitive salary/compensation package, full benefit package, 401(k), travel/cell phone allowance and paid vacation.