Director of Admissions
- Career Level
Director of Admissions for Reformation Bible College
The Director of Admissions is responsible for the strategic development, design and implementation of recruitment efforts to support the college’s goals for new students from recruitment to application to enrollment.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
Director of Admissions will contribute to the successful accomplishment of the college’s enrollment objectives by designing, developing, and implementing a comprehensive recruitment plan for students including, but not limited to:
- Development of an inquiry pool
- Researching and developing strategies for forming and maintaining relationships with Christian schools and churches
- Use of digital and emerging technologies
- Researching and participating in college fairs, Christian school fairs, and conferences
- Engaging publications and writing correspondence
- Providing the ongoing evaluation of and adjustments to recruitment strategy to accomplish stated goals
Director of Admissions will provide leadership, management, and support for the admissions team:
- Developing competent, productive, and effective student staff
- Providing effective and efficient support to incoming students regarding the housing process
- Planning and overseeing admissions events such as preview days/weekends, tours, school visits, and new student orientation
Director of Admissions will ensure the efficient processing of admission applications by developing and administering policies, procedures, and systems that provide quality admission services for prospective students.
Director of Admissions will develop relationships with prospective students and parents, applicants, and admitted candidates by implementing an effective communication plan.
Collaborate with colleagues to determine best use of communication tools and social media for increased engagement with prospective students
Director of Admissions will effectively use data and technology solutions to:
- Develop data-driven recruitment strategies by utilizing data from a variety of sources to evaluate student characteristics and trends
- Develop and monitor admissions tracking process and reporting
- Provide regular reports on recruitment status and next steps
Director of Admissions serves on the President’s cabinet along with Academic Dean, and Operations Manager.
Director of Admissions remains competent and current through self-directed professional reading, developing professional contacts with colleagues, and attending professional development courses or training when possible.
Occasional recruitment travel around the U.S. visiting several college fairs (approximately 5% of job duties).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years college admissions recruiting experience
- Proven history of meeting sales or achievement goals
- Integrity and a professional, friendly demeanor
- Strong communication skills
- A “can-do” attitude and flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize several different projects simultaneously
- An understanding of and ability to explain Reformed theology
- Ability to affirm and sign Ligonier Ministries Core Statement of Faith
Ligonier offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Keywords: College - Admissions - University - professor - sales - experienced - faith based - non-profit - dean - Christian - Christ centered - goal-driven - registrar - student services - college enrollment - enrollment - faculty - recruitment - college recruiter - student orientation - Admissions - Recruitment - Higher Education