Billing Center Staff
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
When was the last time you had FUN at work? Because now is the time to join Frontline's Accounting team. We take pride in what we do, and we have FUN. Check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to see what Frontline Insurance is all about and how you can enjoy coming to work. Hope you like the color GREEN!
Frontline Insurance provides reliable and exceptional service to coastal homeowners in the Southeast United States, particularly Florida, Alabama, North Carolina and South Carolina. For more than a decade, throughout active and slow hurricane seasons, we’ve stood strong to protect our clients and their homes.
Comprehensive benefits package includes options for medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, long term/short term disability, life insurance, and 401(k). We are a Drug Free Workplace and EOE.
Responsible for processing premium collections and commission function in Billing Center, and maintaining Cash for Apps Policy Writers in Policy Center. Handle commission and Cash for Apps Inquiries as well as other administrative support duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Daily Job Duties:
- Answer agency inquiry on all commission related questions.
- Collect and maintain agency W9 form in ImageNow.
- Maintain agency email address in i5 for electronic commission statement distribution.
- Collect and maintain Policy Writers W9 form in ImageNow.
- Manage Cash for Apps Policy Writers in Guidewire Policy Center.
- Maintain Producers Master List for W9 log
- Maintain BOA cardholders list.
- Handle Cash for Apps related inquiries.
- Process premiums payment received in electronically via lockbox, credit card payment, and online payment or e-checks, and remote deposits in both i5 and Guidewire.
- Documents and returns invalid payments according to defined procedures.
- Review and approve disbursements under certain threshold in Guidewire.
- Documents and tracks undeliverable refund checks according to defined procedure.
- Assists the Underwriting team member to answer inquires and resolve issues related to payment processing.
Monthly Job Duties:
- Process Cash for Apps Policy Writers incentives payout.
- Other responsibilities to be determined.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Self-starter for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Strong analytical skills and a self-starter attitude necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively on tasks with competing priority.
- Fast learner with strong Interpersonal skills to develop working relationship across departments to achieve clear and efficient communication.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College Degree and some years+ related experience preferred.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, Frontline Insurance reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Apply for Billing Center Staff
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly