COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECH
- Facilities / Maintenance
General maintenance tech is needed to keep commercial properties in immaculate condition.
The ideal candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision and make good decisions on their own. Must be motivated and energetic to work at a high pace. A detail oriented team player is a must. Basic knowledge of electricity and irrigation required.
Main duties consist of the following:
- Replace broken sprinkler heads and valves in irrigation system.
- Ensure fountains are clean and working properly.
- Replace parking lot and building lights.
- Pressure wash buildings, sidewalks and the common areas.
- Change damaged ceiling tiles on roof and repair HVAC leaks.
- Grounds maintenance, dry wall repair and caulking. Painting and minor carpentry.
- Handle other maintenance items as they arise at the properties.
Occasional after hour emergency calls in the evening hours and on weekends may be necessary. Must be willing to work some holidays and some weekends when necessary.
A competitive salary and great benefits including paid vacation and health benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Submit your resume online.
Apply for COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TECH
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly