Customer Service Specialist
CORKCICLE is a premium beverage accessories company with a focus on style and industry-leading technology. Not only do we make things that cool, we also make cool things. Whether it is keeping a drink cold (or hot) or effortlessly opening a bottle, a great customer experience is critical to us. Our customers pride themselves on having a product that not only does the job better than any other brand, but does so with style. Our designs are classic, yet modern and minimal.
The Customer Service Specialist will provide exceptional customer service in handling inbound/outbound customer service calls, emails and other requests. They will serve as brand advocates by taking the initiative to look for creative ways to wow our customers and go above and beyond their expectations. This role will also frequently interact with our internal sales and distribution contacts to ensure an end-to-end quality of service to our customers.
- Demonstrate passion about our products and our customers.
- Provide seamless customer care across multiple support channels (phone, email, mail fulfillment, etc.) with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Create customer loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while addressing the needs of our customers.
- Proficiency using computers and utilizing multiple applications simultaneously.
- Dynamically handle new product launches and changes to existing catalog/processes.
- Maintain customer database.
- Manage internal and external customer interactions and escalations.
- Proactively learn new information, report customer impacting concerns, think outside the box on customer resolutions and share best practices.
- Ability to work within the core hours of 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with occasional needs to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Liaison between field sales representatives and customers in addressing concerns, inquiries and/or fulfilling sales orders/requests.
- Ability to manage high volume with high accuracy.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume office setting.
- Achieve personal and departmental objectives outlined throughout the year.
- Be motivated to exceed goals, with a focus on key performance indicators.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with computer platforms (Mac preferred).
- Experience with computer software (Word/Excel/CRM/Ticketing/NetSuite/Zendesk).
- Proven history of job stability.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience is preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of inbound call center experience is preferred.
- Must be able to sit long periods of time while using the phone and/or computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.