Are you looking for more than a regular part-time job? Do you enjoy working with middle school aged youth and making a positive impact in the community? At the YMCA of Central Florida you can do just that through our unique Middle School Programs!
We currently have immediate Co-Teacher openings at our locations in Kissimmee, Florida within Osceola County.
- Neptune Middle School, 2727 Neptune Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Horizon Middle School, 2020 Ham Brown Rd, Kissimmee, FL 34746
- Westside K-8 School, 2551 Westside Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747
We are seeking energetic and dedicated Co-Teachers to implement our award winning program that offers curriculum focused on providing academic support, homework help, health and wellness, enrichment and youth mentorship in a safe and nurturing environment during out of school hours.
Discover your passion through a rewarding position and be part of something BIGGER. You can make a real impact on youth; all while continuing to explore your leadership potential in an array of positions with career advancement opportunities at the YMCA of Central Florida.
Applicants should have flexible availability during typical program hours:
- After-school hours: 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm (Flexible: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Must have earlier availability on Wednesdays: 1:30 pm - 6 pm.
- 1-2 years previous child care experience is preferred
- Desire and ability to work with children of all ages
- Demonstrated responsibility and dependability
- Excellent communication skills
- CPR/AED and First Aid Certification
$9.22 per hour + relevant work experience will be factored additionally into the wage.
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides an excellent working environment and great benefits which include the following:
- FREE YMCA membership for employee & a discounted rate for household
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment
- Career advancement & growth opportunities
- The YMCA of Central Florida offers a challenging and fun work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!