Windows Systems Administrator
About the Organization
AMEWAS, Inc. is a small, Veteran owned company that has been providing excellent technical, engineering, administrative, and management services to the Department of Defense for more than 30 years. At AMEWAS we understand the need for a successful work/life balance and are focused not just on fulfilling customers’ needs, but ensuring our employees are a top priority as well.
Staying connected to our core values sets us apart from our competition! AMEWAS easily recognizes and rewards performance, dedication, and longevity. We are committed to investing in our employees and their future by providing them with competitive compensation, career development, optimum working conditions, and unique benefits.
AMEWAS, Inc. is seeking a highly-motivated and experienced individual to serve as a Windows Systems Administrator providing support to a branch of a major Test Facility, located in Orlando, FL.
A typical day as the Systems Administrator:
- Install new Windows OS releases, upgrades, patches
- Secure systems in accordance with local and DoD policies
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve software or other network and system problems
- Monitor daily backup and recovery processes and statuses
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- US Citizenship and a current DoD SECRET security clearance
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Security+ certification is required
AMEWAS has 4.8/5 stars on Glassdoor! Check out our reviews HERE and see what other job seekers have to say!
Our excellent benefits and perks include:
- Generous tuition and training assistance program
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee longevity recognition
- Community involvement & outreach
- Team building events
- Wellness program
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mobile service discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
This position is classified as AMEWAS labor category, Systems Administrator Level V.
AMEWAS, Inc. participates in E-Verify.
AMEWAS Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans