Product Builder - Travel Products
Title - System Contract Product Builder, Adventure Travel Company
Job Summary/Overview - Works with the reservation system with Data Input. Reviews contracts and enters information to build a contract and pricing for travel product. Works closely with Marketing and Product departments
- Enter all rates as instructed by supervisor
- Assist in price strategy, product elements, and successful build of all vacation products – including pricing for brochures, advertisements and website
- Communicate hotel inventory (allotments) to be entered in Reservation Software
- Various marketing reports from Res system when necessary
- Price in coordination company guidelines, which include appropriate margin, competitive with both vendor and competitors
- 2 year’s experience in a “numbers” environment and contracting and pricing knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Excel a must, Adobe, Outlook, Math.
- Ability to work at a computer for the entire work period.
- Must be able to work alone, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
- Position is based in the office in Longwood, FL from 9am to 6 pm M-F, Annual PTO, Holiday PTO, and 401K with Match, company pays portion of Health Insurance.