Seminole State College of Florida is currently seeking a Technical Director for our Center for the Fine & Performing Arts. This position oversees all of the technical and production elements for the Center.
1. Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in technical theatre, or a closely related area, from an accredited institution of higher education.
2. Minimum of one (1) experience serving as a Technical Director/Supervisor in an academic, professional and/or community environment.
3. Minimum of one (1) year of professional technical theatre experience working with student crews.
Employees at Seminole State College advance their careers in a rewarding culturally diverse environment that cultivates the leaders of tomorrow with the skills they need today. Seminole State College offers an attractive benefits package including: employee fully paid health, dental and life insurance coverage; generous paid leave benefits including vacation and sick days, paid leave during winter break; spring break; 9 annual holidays; and a four-day condensed workweek during the summer. In addition, employees participate in the Florida Retirement System and have several retirement options. The College pays a percentage toward retirement, based on the employee's selected plan.
Please note: This posting has been extended and will remain open until filled. Applications will be reviewed on a weekly basis and the posting may be subject to close at any time. To ensure full consideration, all of the following documents are required to be submitted along with the completed online application:
- Cover Letter
- Transcripts showing the date of degree conferral (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged
Seminole State College is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, pregnancy, national origin, ethnicity, age, sex, gender, veterans’ or military status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor protected under applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in its programs, activities, and employment.